SSAW.io is a sales, marketing and strategic creative agency specialising in the fashion industry, connecting independent luxury brands and designers with qualified buyers and retailers internationally across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the USA, Canada and parts of South America.
This is an entry level position that combines fashion and IT, two of the most vibrant sectors to develop your career.
- Articulate – with excellent verbal and written knowledge of English
- Good with Social Media – Instagram and Facebook
- Business Minded – or willing to learn
- Responsible – with a strong desire to make a difference
We are looking for bright individuals with to support users through our onboarding process and ongoing:
- This is an entry level position and we offer full training for the right candidate
- You need to be flexible and confident
- Warm and bright with a high degree of empathy and the ability to build trust
- You must have excellent written and spoken English Language skills
- Other language skills may be an advantage, but are not required
- Good on the telephone and able to hold someone’s interest without becoming distracted
- Much of our work is through email so you should be able to write clear and direct emails
- Many of our meetings are over a video link online, so you must be presentable
- You should be willing to travel to meet retailers and brands and attend international fashion events
- Some of the most important qualities are a flexible “can do” attitude, able to overcome obstacles
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and a degree in a fashion related discipline is an advantage
- Some customer facing or customer support experience is a plus, please give details in your cover letter
This vacancy is can be a part-time or full-time job and you can work from anywhere that you have an internet connection.
To apply please upload your CV and a cover letter BOTH IN ENGLISH explaining why you are a great candidate for this job (this is an important part of our recruitment process).